We help people like you, who are interested in founding a company, to successfully develop and turn their own ideas into products, services and companies.
For this purpose, we support you - no matter whether you are a student, a graduate or a research associate - with a multi-layered offer.
Our goal is to show entrepreneurship as an exciting alternative to being an employee and to reduce fears and prejudices against self-employment.
The NEXSTER team listens to your startup project and analyses where you have already done a good job - and where there is still potential for optimisation. Our coaching tasks include, for example:
- Developing people, who want to set up a business, into entrepreneurial personalities
- Assistance in the development/refinement of ideas
- Carrying out a potential analysis to assess the market chances of your idea
- Developing a concept that fits the market and the target group
- Exploration of funding opportunities
- Networking with business, partners and supporters
- Consultancy during the startup and market entry phase
- Crisis intervention
Furthermore, we offer workshops, continuing education courses and various seminars every semester - from brainstorming to convincing presentations.
All our coaching sessions and workshops are free of charge for members and alumni of the Hochschule Hannover - University of Applied Sciences and Arts.